Strategic Goal: Effective, Efficient and Self-Sustaining institution at regional and national level.
FECCLAHA seeks to develop and grow the level of ownership of member Councils and Churches through capacity enhancement, institutional assessments, facilitating peer learning and exchange programmes. It also seeks to build the capacity of key organs including the Executive Committee and Secretariat Staff. FECCLAHA also seeks to enhance its sustainability through enhanced resource mobilization. FECCLAHA will also seek to enhance communication, branding, knowledge management and learning; as well as monitoring and evaluation.
The following are the key result areas:
- Membership development
- Executive committee capacity development:
- Staff Capacity development (Regional secretariat &members’
- Funding and Fundraising Strategy
- Communication and Branding
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Knowledge Development, management & learning